The funds raised for Care Net allow us to provide free services to our clients so that we are able to offer life-affirming services to men and women facing unexpected pregnancy.
Please consider partnering with our team in Redding.
We are a local non-profit organization, 501c3. All donations are tax deductible.
Help us reach our fundraising goal to support the Care Net Vision!
Ways to donate funds or physical items:
- Mail or drop off your check or money order at one of our centers.
- Connect with your local bank to have a check cut/mailed directly from your account.
- Fill up a baby bottle at our next baby bottle drive at your local church.
- Create and complete the PayPal information below.
- Drop off new or gently used items only for our on site boutiques (baby clothes up to size 4T only, maternity clothes, baby furniture/items, formula (new cans only), diapers (new/disposable only sizes newborn - 5), wipes, baby blankets/quilts and baby products during our normal business hours.
- Give your escrip* registered phone number at checkout when you shop at FoodMaxx (Effective April 1, 2016 S.H.A.R.E.S cards will no longer be accepted)
*visit http://escrip.com/howitworks/ for more details
Shop & Earn Money for Care Net
Crisis Pregnancy Center Of Northern California
eScrip Group ID – 500547976