The Redding Center hosts "Open House" for interested parties who would like to take a tour of our facility and hear more about who we are, what we do and how they can get more involved, i.e. teachers/educators, women's and men's groups, students of all ages, focused community groups, churches/staff, etc.
Join us for refreshments, a mini presentation, resource information, Q & A and a short tour of our facility. This is an amazing overview of what our teams do every day, the services that we offer, what/where funding goes, etc! We look forward to meeting you!
Under normal circumstances, we would please appreciate one week notice for proper planning. We contact us to scheduled a day and time at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-246-7075.
Baby Bottle Bank Drives: Change for Life!
The Baby Bottle Drive is a great ministry project for Sunday school classes, small groups, Bible Study, Cell Groups, Youth Groups, men's & women's ministries and entire congregations. You too can take part in a vital ministry that saves the lives of pre-born children and makes an eternal difference in the lives of families.
It's easy! Just send a bottle home with each member of your group. Instruct them to fill it with change, bills or even a check and return it on a specified Sunday or drop it off directly at one of our centers. Once the bottles are turned in, you can bring them to the Pregnancy Center to count, record and receipt - or we can pick them up!
All services offered at Care Net Pregnancy Center are offered FREE of CHARGE so all who need our services can come and get the assistance they need.
The Baby Bottle Drive is an easy way to make a difference. When you empty your pockets at the end of the day, drop your change in the bottle and be glad - knowing you are doing something to help protect life! Our team will take care of the sorting, counting, etc with the coin, cash and checks. Please fill out the insert located on the inside of your bottle and provide your contact information so that we are able to offer you a donation receipt at the end of the month.
Thank you in advance for partnering with our centers in both Shasta and Tehama County to help men and women through one of the most rewarding seasons of their lives!
- If you'd like more information about having a Baby Bottle Drive at your church, please contact your local center, Redding 530-246-7075 or Red Bluff 530-528-8102.
Our Learning for Life Incentive Program enables our clients to earn points as they develop their knowledge of parenting. In return, they are able to spend those points on much needed items. Diapers are on the top of that list!
We love to have different organizations put on a diaper drive to help stock up our centers! These drives are for everyone: youth groups, school classes, small groups, churches, bible studies, businesses, agencies, etc.
It's easy! Here's how to get involved:
- Contact your local Center Director to choose dates/times/locations
- Create flyers/posters to help promote your event using the Care Net logo
- Begin to recruit community members to get behind your project to donate diapers: "newborn up to size 5"
- Collect all the donated diapers and drop off at the local center! Woohoo!
Care Net Baby Shower
Community members, churches, women's small/large groups, schools and/or businesses are all welcome to participate in our ongoing baby showers. It' super easy and so much fun! The baby showers can be hosted at the venue of your choice. Here are some steps to help you begin to plan a beautiful, successful event:
1. PICK A DATE: Contact your local center director to choose a date for your group and Care Net. Please give us at least 4 weeks notice.
2. PLAN: Get other friends and family of all ages on board with you to help plan the event. Inquire with the center director for ideas, feedback, specific needs, etc. It can be as formal or informal as you desire. Food, games, mini presentation, prayer time, opening gifts, video clips, client testimonies and more.
3. INVITE: Spread the word! Create a flyer, put it in your church bulletin, create an event on Facebook, create an Evite or send our invitations. Invite guests to donate funds, donate specific items, attend or pray over the event.
4. SHOP: We will gladly accept new OR gently used items! Exhaust your resources - yard sales, Target/Walmart, thrift stores, craigslist or raid your best friend's garage where she's been storing all those baby items for when she has another baby "someday"! We are always in need of the following items: disposable diapers, size newborn up to 5; baby wipes; clothing up to 4T; baby furniture/items; toys; receiving blankets; quilts; maternity clothes.
5. PARTY: Enjoy this time of fellowship and celebrating LIFE! It is so amazing to gather together with a common goal to help meet the practical needs of our local community. This is a great way to connect, develop awareness, invite others to partner with the ministry, etc. It is one of our favorite things to participate in!
6. BE BLESSED: Everyone involved is SO blessed! The Care Net team, the guests, the hosts and most of all, our clients! They are truly amazed that people that they have never even met, would consider giving gifts cloaked in prayer and offer it to them for free. We are truly making a difference!
For more information: Contact Shelly (Redding) or Janet (Red Bluff) to plan your next Care Net Baby Shower!