A planned or unplanned pregnancy can be overwhelming to a woman. At Care Net Pregnancy Center of Northern California, we want to support pregnant woman in every situation. We have medical professionals available to provide evidence-based education, pregnancy test and verify the viability of positive pregnancy using first trimester ultrasounds (limited). We also have volunteer Patient-Care Advocates to help process your pregnancy decision and many community resources available for you to make an informed decision.
Pregnancy options consultation is the primary ministry focus of Care Net Pregnancy Center of Northern California. We want our patients to have the time and resources available to sort out their feelings, think through their options and make an informed, evidence-based decision. All of our services are free and confidential. We provide information about:
- abortion risks and procedures
- fetal development
- sexually transmitted diseases
- abstinence education and information
- adoption consultation and referrals
- community referrals for numerous agencies
"My counselor was very sensitive and straight forward, while sharing several options with me about my situation and how to make the best, informed decision."
"I wasn't being looked down on for my young age."
"The counselor really cares about me"
"I enjoyed being able to talk with someone and process through some things. I have felt really alone in this decision."
"I like the fact that the workers take time to get to know your situation."
"At first I was scared and nervous - but after talking with someone, I feel better and less stressed out. I had no idea how many resources were available to me. I am so glad that I came in today."
Care Net of Northern California offers the following FREE and CONFIDENTIAL services to you throughout your pregnancy till your baby turns four years old.
- Free Pregnancy Tests
- Fetal Development Information
- Pregnancy Options Consultation
- Abortion Information and Alternatives
- Pregnancy Education
- Physician and Clinic Referrals
- Abortion Recovery Support Groups/one-on-one support.
- Consultation for Sex and Relationship Issues
- Free Maternity Clothes
- Baby Clothes, Supplies and Furniture
- Educational Literature & Videos
- Housing Referrals
- Referrals for Childbirth and Parenting Classes
- Referrals for Adoption Agencies
- Referrals for Legal Advice
- Peer Support & Encouragement
- Spiritual Well-being
- Sonograms: first trimester only (case by case basis)