All our services that we offer are in a safe, confidential environment.
Care Net Pregnancy Center of Northern California offers the following services FREE of charge:
- Pregnancy Tests
- Options Counseling: pregnancy, adoption and abortion education
- Community Referrals: housing, food, legal aid, medical care, counseling, WIC, Social Services, Nurse Family Partnership Program and more
- Learning for Life Incentive Program: DVD/worksheet based curriculum to educate families on numerous topics such as prenatal care, nutrition, newborn baby care, discipline, life skills, etc.
- One-on-one mentoring
- On Site Classes: parenting, nutrition, finance, etc
- Off Site Classes: car seat, breastfeeding, parenting, anger management, etc.
- Post abortion and miscarriage/pregnancy loss counseling
- Sonograms: by appointment only, on a case by case scenario; limited, first trimester only
Experiencing an unplanned pregnancy can prove to be a difficult time, however, it can also one of the most rewarding things that you may ever do in your life. You are not the first and you certainly won’t be the last. Our desire is to equip and empower you to carefully consider your future by providing factual information regarding your options.